Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tot Blooded Check It and See!

So as I was assorting my tater tots on a baking pan this afternoon, I began thinking about how this food item is so freaking awesome. I mean, come on, it's a crispy tater molded into a shape of a giant eraser! I can remember back in 7th grade that many a boy's eyes would light up when taters tots were on the school lunch menu. It also meant that you had better be on your guard. You see, the middle school that I went to, the boys didn't play nice in the lunch room. If you took your eyes off of your tray, you could easily get your tots swiped by a fellow classmate. Therefore, on tater tot day, if you looked around the cafeteria, you would see a lot of arms tightly wrapped around trays. I remember one of my fellow classmates used to go as far as licking each tater tot just so he could have a more relaxed lunch. Well, I have been eating tater tots ever since and have tried several brands over the years including an organic brand by the name of Cascadian Farms, but nothing can beat the flavor and texture of the Harris Teeter brand tater tots. If you don't have a Harris Teeter in your town, then sadly, my friend, you are truly missing out.....
Powered by WebRing.

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!
We Have FREE MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING On Books, Records, Comic Books, Magazines, Coloring Books, DVD'S & VHS
Google