Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4 8 15 16 23 42

It's Wednesday, and in the Umbrella House, that means LOST! Yep, we're still hanging in there. I guess there is already shark-jumping talk about Lost. What do you think? I'm still interested, so far, but I felt a little let down when the "hatch" was abandoned. I mean, this seemed to be the center of the Lost universe for so long!! Remember how you felt when you first realized there was an apartment in there?!?!?! Those kind of "what the heck?" moments seem to be fewer and farther between, but when they saw Jack playing football in that Brady Bunch-looking backyard, well, that came pretty close.

I still want to know more about Hugo, those numbers, and that guy in the institution that kept mumbling them over and over. I am hoping that the creators of the show don't cop out Twin Peaks-style....That would suck....

Who Loves Ya Baby??
E$ Does, That's Who...
Powered by WebRing.

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!
We Have FREE MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING On Books, Records, Comic Books, Magazines, Coloring Books, DVD'S & VHS
Google