Monday, April 9, 2007

Dick Gautier...More Than A Robot

Good Monday morning to you! I have decided to write about Dick Gautier, most famous for his deadpan portrayal of Hymie the robot on Get Smart. I have come to know the Dick Gautier of classic game shows, like Super Password, Password Plus and Match Game, to name a few. Always sporting an extremely black head of shiny hair, Gautier is a tireless class clown. Always yukking it up with the host or being a bit too friendly with the female contestants. STOP. WHY ARE YOU WRITING ABOUT DICK GAUTIER?? It's 2007!! I know, I know. Such is my lot in life. I can't seem to get in step with the popular culture, so to speak. ANYWAY, Gautier is also a cartoonist and has written several books on the subject. He has also done MANY voice overs for cartoons, including Transformers. Dick Gautier, where have ya gone, laddie? Where have ya gone?
Powered by WebRing.

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!
We Have FREE MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING On Books, Records, Comic Books, Magazines, Coloring Books, DVD'S & VHS
Google