Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Top Of The Muffin TV Viewing Paradox

Good Morning Contestants! Here at The Umbrella Fonzie Experiment, we take our TV viewing two ways: deadly serious and never serious. Example: I have named my DVR as executor of my will. BUT, I can watch a full episode of "Charles In Charge" without fast forwarding. Make sense? Here's another example: We are depressed that television analog signals will soon be a fuzzy, yet warm, memory from our past. BUT, we were also depressed when we got to the last episode of "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman" when it was aired on TVLAND. See? I call this the Umbrella Family TV Viewing Attitude Paradox. I have found that it makes a nice rule of thumb for life: 1.Find what you love. 2.Do it with maniacal zeal. 3.Don't forget to take the time to laugh at what you are doing. Just another friendly PSA from your friends under the Umbrella.

Who Loves Ya Baby
E$
Powered by WebRing.

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!
We Have FREE MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING On Books, Records, Comic Books, Magazines, Coloring Books, DVD'S & VHS
Google