Sunday, March 25, 2007

William Bernhardt!

In case you were wondering, YES I DO READ!! So here is some proof. My wife and I adore William Bernhardt's books. We even secretly refer to him as "Billy" - and sometimes as "Billy B." Is this strange? Stop judging me. We once attended a mystery dinner that he wrote and hosted. It was held in a beautiful old house. It was a fun trip to Tulsa. Anyway, he writes great mysteries with characters you grow to know and love, like attorney Ben Kincaid - in his original and ongoing legal thriller series. I also loved The Code Of Buddyhood - not a legal thriller. One might call it a coming of age story.

Who loves ya baby?
E$

P.S. I sent him "floating Kenny Loggins"

Powered by WebRing.

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!
We Have FREE MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING On Books, Records, Comic Books, Magazines, Coloring Books, DVD'S & VHS
Google