Sunday, March 18, 2007

I Want To Write The First Book On Bert Convy

Please, may the gods of the blogging-feeding-webbing-pinging-chickleting universe find me and here my cry: I WANT TO WRITE THE FIRST BOOK ON TELEVISION ICON BERT CONVY!!

Ask my poor wife - I have a cancelled check from this man on our refrigerator!

HEAR MY CRY!!!!! I watch SUPER PASSWORD every day and long to find out who will be on the "next week's" show. Will it be Richard Simmons? Or perhaps Vicki Lawrence and Betty White. I'd Like to see Bowser from SHA NA NA with Patty Duke!


For God's sake, IMDB doesn't even have a single photo of the man! This man hosted Tattletales, Super Password & Win, Lose Or Draw! GIVE BERT SOME RESPECT! I will blog and blog untill it comes true! That's what I'll do!



Powered by WebRing.

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!
We Have FREE MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING On Books, Records, Comic Books, Magazines, Coloring Books, DVD'S & VHS
Google