Sunday, March 25, 2007

My comment on Zesty Droog post regarding first record purchased - with comment


THIS IS A COMMENT ON THE PREVIOUS POST: Man, that is nostalgia at it's best... Wait, I KNEW that 13 year-old wise ass! Jesus, we're kind of the same, actually. I, also known to employ the sarcasm, bought my first record with my sister while browsing in THE RECORD "DEPARTMENT" OF SEARS. There, I said it out loud and in public. (BTW, I just typed "pubic" three time in a row before getting the "L" in there. oops.) Anyhow, my first record was The Rolling Stones' "Made In The Shade" best of LP. It had "Brown Sugar" and "Angie" and I wish it was on right now. (Wait...OK, its on) I was in 4th grade. I think I was seven. This comment is long enough to be a post. Maybe I'll post it too. THIS MARKS THE END OF THE ORIGINAL COMMENT>>>>>

Comment On Original Comment: I think I just now realized how strange I am.

Who loves ya baby?
E$
Powered by WebRing.

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!

The Umbrella Of Retro Goodness!
We Have FREE MEDIA MAIL SHIPPING On Books, Records, Comic Books, Magazines, Coloring Books, DVD'S & VHS
Google